Work Permit

Working in other countries now becomes a big question for every aspirant. And every country has its own rules and regulations to provide you working visa. Some have a long list of documents and some have a very short list to fulfill your dreams.

Before going to apply for any working visa, please note these things to make you aware about the visa.

Here they are:

The passport should have a remaining validity of at least 18 months.

The work permits are usually issued for periods between 6 months and 5 years.

As for employers, any information regarding the visa process, requirements or the necessary forms, can be viewed on the official website of the Immigration Department. Depending on the type of job and skills, different working passes are issued when obtaining a work permit.

Employment Pass: This pass is issued to employees with specific skills, usually for technical or managerial jobs. The minimum period is usually 2 years.

Temporary Employment Pass: Issued for employment for less then 2 years or for jobs with a monthly salary less than RM 5000.

Professional Visit Pass: Issued to foreign nationals who remain employed by the company in the home country but are required by a company to provide certain services for a period up to 6 months.