There are many types of permanent residency options. Listed below are the popular ones. Most options offer a long-term visa for the applicant, his spouse and children. The visa can be converted to citizenship in most cases. Free Education for children, healthcare & retirement benefits & visa-free travel is some of the reasons people choose to immigrate.
1. Points Based.
3. It is the most popular way of settling overseas.
State/Territory/Province Sponsored Immigration
1. Similar to skilled immigration.
3. Long-term visa converted to PR & citizenship.
1. Very popular option for most countries.
Y-Axis offers job search services to help candidates market themselves to overseas employers. We have a high success rate & have been very successful with this. For more information, please click here.
1. Some countries offer permanent residency anyone who has a parent, brother, sister, uncle, aunt or first cousin overseas.
2. The sponsoring relative needs to be a citizen or a permanent resident of that country.
1. Many countries offer a temporary or PR visa in exchange for an investment.
2. Investment amounts can range from $50,000 to $500,000 or more.